"When I found 'sustain' I was looking for answers. I'd completed BC, which had given me some good habits and I had learned to love hiit and weight training. But I had followed it blindly and now felt unsure how to move forward without measuring every portion of food for the rest of my life!"
When I found ‘sustain’ I was looking for answers.
I’d completed BC, which had given me some good habits and I had learned to love hiit and weight training. But I had followed it blindly and now felt unsure how to move forward without measuring every portion of food for the rest of my life!
When I started sustain, my hopes were…
1. Learn how to lose weight in a sustainable way that doesn’t take all the joy out of life!
2. Learn to keep it off/ adjust when things stall.
3. Get fitter/ feel better.
The daily emails are a great motivator and ideal for any daily queries. I also found the blogs and Facebook groups all great inspiration.
It didn’t take long for the commandments to become a normal way of life, and as they are realistic and therefore ‘sustainable’ it’s something that works for my husband as much as it does for me.
When I started I wanted to lose weight, this is what I discovered…
1. I lost a stone, and inches
2. I don’t feel hungry
3. I sleep better than ever
4. I love to work out and I’m regularly beating my pb’s which I put down to such a great diet.
5. I don’t have indigestion issues that I’ve had previously.
6. I’ve not caught a cold or any of the viral infections that fly around work (unheard of for me)
7. I don’t use food in an emotional way or as a crutch (I hadn’t realised how often I did this prior to sustain)
8. New found knowledge of how I can still live, have fun, but stay healthy and keep going on my aim to get leaner.
9. my photos don’t come near to looking as good as I feel inside, which is the most surprising and actually best part of the whole experience!
James, Joe and the rest the rest of the team, I can’t thank you enough.